Bethany Joy Galeotti Balkan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sve sto vas zanima o glumici Bethany Joy nalazi se upravo ovdje....

Music/ Muzika

Haley J. Scott
    Haley J. Scott
    Admin

Broj poruka : 52
    Datum upisa : 05.06.2010
    Godina : 28

Music/ Muzika Empty Music/ Muzika

Počalji  Haley J. Scott Sub Jun 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Since Galeotti's exit from Guilding Light she has completed a demo of original music. Her first album, entitled Preincarnate was released in October 2002 and was met with a tepid response.[3] However, Galeotti was not discouraged and was able to use her role on One Tree Hill as a platform for her music career. After several televised performances Galeotti and costar Tyler Hilton joined The Wreckers (Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp) for a 25-city North American One Tree Hill Tour that started in Vancouver. The jaunt also featured Gavin DeGraw on select dates. While on tour Galeotti debuted her second independent record. Despite her hectic schedule Galeotti filmed a video for her song "Songs in My Pockets" at Coney Island Beach and Astroland in Brooklyn, New York. During this time Galeotti and Hilton scored the #89 spot on February 2005's Billboard Pop 100 chart with the duet "When the Stars Go Blue." This remains one of her biggest hits to date.[6]
    In 2006 alongside new American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi, Galeotti composed and recorded the well-known song "Halo" which was released in the second volume of the One Tree Hill Soundtrack. During this time Galeotti worked alongside her producer Ron Aniello (Lifehouse, Guster, Barenaked Ladies) to record original material for an album with Epic Records. Consequently, changes within Epic Records forced Galeotti to split from the label; however, the same year she traveled to Los Angeles to write and record several songs for the soundtrack for Ten Inch Hero.[7]
    Galeotti's split with Epic allowed her to open new doors in her music career and since then she has decided to sign under the independent record label Hillasterion. In 2007 she collaborated with Enation for a newly recorded version of the song "Feel This" which premiered in the fifth season finale of One Tree Hill. The airing led to an excited response helping make Feel This the number one Top Seller on CD Baby; one of the largest independent music outlets in the world. In another episode entitled Messin' With The Kid Galeotti's character Haley James Scott encounters a street performer portrayed by Grace Potter. Ambitious to reestablish her music career her character Haley James Scott decides to sing with Potter's character in the riverfront. In the ending montage of scenes, Galeotti and Potter's characters premiere the hit single I Want Something That I Want.[8]
    In 2008 Galeotti took her music to new grounds and formed the band Everly with her life-long friend Amber Sweeney. Immediately afer Galeotti and musical acts Angels & Airwaves and occasional One Tree Hill guest star Kate Voegele teamed up with the USO for a live concert event for military personnel. The event also included Galeotti's husband's band Enation and allowed her music partner Amber Sweeney to accompany her on stage to perform as Everly. The USO concert was filmed and formed the basis for a One Tree Hill episode, titled Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous. [9] After its airing Everly's single, "Home Is Me - You Are Mine" instantly rose to #14 on the iTunes Folk charts and allowed them to maintain the #1 Top Seller spot on CDBaby for several weeks.[10]
    Everly has released various singles for One Tree Hill, and in 2009 released a holiday album on iTunes entitled Fireside. Everly is expected to release their full-length album in 2010